Betsy Ross Arts Magnet School is an Interdistrict Middle School with an emphasis on the arts. It is designed to meet the needs of a population diverse in culture, academic skills and learning styles. It is an environment where every child can begin to realize and appreciate his or her individual development. Children are taught to see, think and learn in ways they have never been exposed to previously.
- Performing & Creative Arts Middle School -Dance: Modern, Jazz, Ballet, Lyrical -Instrumental and Vocal Music -Theatre -Visual Arts: Drawing, Painting, Photography, Video - Staffed by Certified Teachers & Professional Artists
- Comprehensive Academic Program -English, Math, History, Science, & Languages -Rigorous Standards-Based Curriculum -State of the Art Technology and Internet Access
- Library Power School -New Multimedia Library Center
- School Development Program -A Focus on Child Development Theory -School-Wide Planning and Decision Making
- University / Community Partnerships -Quinnipiac College Scholars Program -Shubert Theater Artist in Residency Partnership