PTSO Executive Board Positions
If you have any questions or are interested in filling one of the following positions for the 2016-17 school year,
please fill out the form below or
send a note in to school to the attention of BRAMS PTSO with
your name, contact information and the position you are interested in.
- Preside at all meetings of the BRAMS PTSO and the Executive Board
- Prepare agendas for BRAMS PTSO and Executive Board meetings
- Member ex-officio of all standing and special committees (but shall not serve on the nominating committee)
- Appoint chairpersons for a special committee
- Coordinate the officers and committee chairpersons of this PTSO in order that the objectives of this PTSO may be promoted
- Retain all ofﬁcial records of the PTSO and
- Perform all other duties necessary to pertaining to this ofﬁce to run smoothly
Vice President --
- Act as an aide to the President
- Perform all duties of the President in the absence or inability of that ofﬁcer to serve
- Assume other responsibilities assigned by the Executive Board, and
- Coordinate the general activities of committees created by the Executive Board.
- Record, distribute, and keep minutes of all general meetings of the BRAMS PTSO and Executive Board
- Conduct correspondence and perform all other duties assigned
- Keep the calendar of current events for the PTSO and distribute information as necessary to PTSO members via e-mail and work with the school staff to maintain our BRAMS PTSO section of the school website, (www.rossarts.org).
- Shall be responsible for and have custody of all funds of this PTSO.
- Count all monies collected with 2 people present, and deposit all cash and checks in the bank on the same day received or no later than the following business day. If unable to deposit on a speciﬁc day all monies must be held at the school in a designated locked area.
- Collect and keep a full accurate account of all receipts and expenditures of all money of this PTSO,
- Develop with the Executive Board an annual budget to be distributed and approved by the membership of this PTSO as soon as possible near the beginning of the school year,
- Co-sign checks and release no check without two signatures, (treasurer and principal's designee),
- Make disbursements as authorized by the Administration and the President and/or Executive Board of this PTSO in accordance with the budget adopted by this PTSO,
- Make monthly ﬁnancial reports at all meetings and as requested by the Executive Board.